Anarzade Omar has made it to the top 10 and represents the city of Johannesburg in the Miss SA Finals
Anarzade Omar, has made it to the top 10, and represents the city of Johannesburg in the Miss SA Finals
“I am from Crown Gardens in Johannesburg. I have a BA in Strategic Communication in Marketing from the University of Johannesburg and currently work as a Social Media Manager at a digital marketing agency. I am also a social media content creator and run a small online sushi business which I launched during the Covid lockdown. I am an intro-extrovert and tell the worst dad jokes. When I’m not busy trying to conquer the world, you will find me binging on Korean TV dramas or out and about in the city”.
5 short facts about me
1. I love boardgames and take them very seriously. I get extremely competitive.
2. I am learning to speak Korean from watching so many Korean TV shows.
3. I was in the first team for swimming throughout high school.
4. My childhood dream was to have a show and act on Disney Channel.
5. I am a TikTok addict, I know all the songs, phrases and will probably use it in every conversation.