Ayanda Thabethe Miss SA 2022 top 10 contestant
“I am from Taylor’s Halt in Pietermaritzburg. I am a model and in my final year of my BSc in Dietetics and Human Nutrition at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. I want to branch into the research sector so I can play a role in developing nutrition related guidelines to combat South Africa’s double burden of malnutrition and obesity. I am the type of person who will readily give you respect and trust you from the beginning. I always initiate a connection which not only makes me unique but is also my greatest strength”.
5 short facts about me
1. I enjoy having a full workload. If I have nothing to do, I always find something to keep me busy.
2. I only ever watch three TV channels – Cartoon Network, The Food Network or eNCA.
3. My favourite holiday is Christmas.
4. I am a serious lover of food!
5. Sometimes I pretend I have my own cooking show when I’m alone in the kitchen.